Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: LPD Predictions

  1. #41
    Inactive Member FuddRucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Predictions

    I always have fun you should try it sometime

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Predictions

    Don't try to circumvent the profanity filter please.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Predictions

    Getting back to football......I heard yesterday that Travis was back coaching at Appy having left Shelby Vally is there any truth to that or was the person that told me insane?

    If Turner is back I think it automaticly makes what should be a tough Appy team even tougher (Possably boosting them past Burton for top team in Div 1)

  4. #44
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Predictions

    I do hope PV's as good as everyone says. There's a bunch of hype.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Predictions

    Wow had not heard that rumor. That would be interesting if its true.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #46
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPD Predictions

    What you have heard all summer was bull, Turner has never gone anywhere. Perhaps not teaching, but still around enough to get things done. The other new coaches ain't a picnic- one played for a D1 school the other is a good coach also. Austin has only been at Appy ....what? Forever? If anyone was counting on things to change, call off the party. Appy isn't the biggest school, but will still play. This is the first time in a couple of years that 2-a-days lasted more than a week.

  7. #47
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPD Predictions

    And as for Fuddy- you can lead a horse to water , but you can't make him think!

  8. #48
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Predictions

    What have I heard all summer? I know Auston would step in a fill the head man position just fine (read my posts when he was named the man for the Job) Luke is a great pickup for Appy still a young coach but solid will probably be a head coach somewhere in the simi-near future. The only thing I MAY have heard wrong is Turner who I had heard lost his teaching position and had teamed up with Sanders at Shelby Vally....Yesterday I heard that Turner was back at Appy running the Offince if that is the case then I would not have been the only one suprised by the News.

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Predictions

    I think most of the Appy people were saying the same thing, that Turner was gone. Also heard that him and Saunders were together. Now he may have just went there to work some, like at a camp or tried it out and couldn't work with him or who knows, but I don't think it was completely false information.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #50
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPD Predictions

    Some know, some don't. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •